Sunday, November 17, 2013

Saco River Project and Omeka 2

As we continued along in the Omeka project we all were experimenting with all of the Omeka features and I think we all understood a lot about it, but there were still things I hoped to learn.  I learned how to make a collection and how to put my items in it, and I learned how to embed videos into the site.  My biggest current issue is how to get the videos I put on the sample pages of our site into collections or exhibits.  I tried a few ways, but it doesn't look like an option.
Another project within the project I have to work on is my exhibit.  I'm not sure what I would like to exhibit from the project, and I know I have to get it done soon.  I'll continue to work on looking at what I have and seeing what kind of exhibit makes sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment